-
April 3rd, 2005, 02:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
First, welcome to the board! ^^ We love newbies, we don't bite unless you really want it ^_~
SEcond, for the avatar, grab a picture you like, cut/crop/resize the part your like most of it untill it fits in a 50x50 px (if I remember well), save it and upload it in the custom avatars when you go on user page where you chose yours the first time. If you don't/can't make one you can find people doing avatars all over the internet. For best exemple; over at Sakura-crisis's LJ community (link), there is wonderfull people making gorgeous avatars. Just respect the terms they have set (as in credit in your signature where the icon is from or drop a word saying you took it) and there you go, you go a beautifull set of new avatars. ^__^
For the updates, every update will be announced on the front page of the site as they come on (or the folowing day), so check in from time to time and you'll know all about it ^^
If no update was written, then none was done, but fear not -- if SC was to stop updating alltogether, rest asure it would be very, very, very clearly announced, by both staff and saddened fans ^_~
Last; good mangas?
..
^_______^heheh
LOVE MODE! of course. And then, Sensei! , and then sakende (doens't matter who (noet..something) finished it, it's great.
and everything else on the site.
What can I say, I really love this site and all of their projects ^0^
-
April 3rd, 2005, 04:30 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi everyone! Is sakura-crisis still being updated? I really want more Love Mode and Sensei, but I don't want to bug anyone...
Also, does anyone know how to make a custom avatar? I don't really like the one I'm using now.
Anyway, If anyone has any other good manga to reccommend, please let me know! [img]wink.gif[/img]
I know this post may seem kind of dorky, but remember, I am a newbie. [img]eek.gif[/img] Please give me any advice that would be helpful! Thanks [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ April 02, 2005 02:07 PM: Message edited by: fscgirl ]</font></font>
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 02, 2005 02:11 PM: Message edited by: fscgirl ]</font>
-
April 3rd, 2005, 06:37 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Thanks so much Yue! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] I'll make a new avatar soon. About sakura-crisis.... I've been checking for , like, a month now and it STILL hasn't been updated! [img]confused.gif[/img] I think they said Sakura had "vanished off the face of the internet!" [img]eek.gif[/img] I hope they keep going. Has anyone heard anything? I'm DYING to know what happens in Love Mode and Sensei. The stories are SO ROMANTIC!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I'll only have a little while longer to have fun on the internet getting manga 'cause I'm going to college next year! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] but [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Plus, I have AP exams.... Anyway, I hate to betray sakura-crisis, but does anyone know where to find another place where they have Love Mode or Sensei scanlations? Again, thanks Yue!
__________________________________________________
"Many men go fishing all their lives never realizing it is not fish they are fishing for." Henry David Thorough
-
April 3rd, 2005, 06:59 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hey! Like my new Avatar?!!! It didn't come out as well as I hoped.....but oh well! [img]wink.gif[/img] Thanks Yue! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] (Sorry if you're a girl and I keep giving you kisses!) [img]eek.gif[/img] I think I'll tried the link you told me to go to and get a better avatar. How long have you been visiting this board Yue? Seems like you're a pro! [img]cool.gif[/img] Anyone else out there who wants to talk? I'm ready to meet some more cool people! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Boy am I a nerd.... [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 03, 2005 04:14 PM: Message edited by: fscgirl ]</font>
-
April 4th, 2005, 11:56 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Yeah, updates are just slow since life tends to interfere and such. If I could find time, I've got like 2 things I'd like to do, but [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-Reikou
-
April 4th, 2005, 08:40 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yeah... tell me about it. AP tests are killing me. PLUS, I have to pay $82.00 PER TEST!!!! They're gonna make me PAY to take a test?!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] Oh well.... Hopefully, with summer comming up they'll have more time.
--------------------------------------------------
"Many men go fishing all their lives never realizing it is not fish they are fishing for."
- Henry David Thorough
-
April 5th, 2005, 01:14 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Yeah hopefully summer will mean more releases. I know it will for me anyway. I should be able to do something then. As for anything else, S-C is ALWAYS in need of translators. Seriously. If you know anyone who wants to translate and can actually do it, by all means, have them come here lol.
-Reikou
-
April 5th, 2005, 08:10 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Are you part of sakura-crisis Reikou? Or do you have your own scanlation site? If you do have your own site, I'd like to know so I can visit! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] What manga do you like? I would love to try to help with translations but.... I don't know Japaneese! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I got this manga, "Kanji De Manga", that teaches you the characters through the comic strips. I think I'm starting to get it, but it's hard. Is there anything else I can do? I'm pretty good with photoshop. I know the basics and do a lot of my artwork there.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 06, 2005 02:41 PM: Message edited by: fscgirl ]</font>
-
April 9th, 2005, 08:07 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Wanna know something? I'm new here too by just today! Somebody tell me what's going on, please?!
Anyways, I'm beautiful shinigami (because I love Hisoka Kurosaki!) heheheh...
So...it's either that not a lot of people come here, or i'm here at the wrong time...
-
April 10th, 2005, 07:49 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Yeah, it really depends on what time you visit. I usually check for replies every day, but sometimes you have to wait a couple of days. Our main topic on this board is manga. (Especially yaoi manga! ^^)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks